release notes / version history
Here you find the release notes for every version that is being published. Together they are the version history of the mailCalendar client.
Version 3.0 – 2020-10-19
- Implemented a graphical user interface.
- Implemented Start Menu items.
- Update function for easier updates.
- Only sending email if something changes.
- Checking calendar every 8 minutes instead once per hour.
- Only sending warning/error emails once per day and maximum 5 days.
- Bug fix: Only sending email if there is a change in the calendar.
- Bug fix: Under some circumstances sent emails were not deleted.
- Bug fix: Wrong email encoding could result in wrong password error.
Version 2.5 – 2020-06-02
- Delete mailCalendar mails from Outlooks “Sent Items” folder.
- Only send email when there was a change in calendar events.
Version 2.4 – 2020-05-21
- Show more user friendly text, less technical information.
- Changed file name to “calendar.dat”.
Version 2.3 – 2020-05-10
- Fixed error where temp file is not being deleted.
Version 2.2 – 2020-04-28
- Fixed issue where the default Outlook profile may not be detected properly.
- Implemented usage of sub folder for log files and temp files.
Version 2.1 – 2020-04-25
- Set hard coded limit for maximum days that can be retrieved from the calendar.
- Implemented error handling when Outlook is not installed or not configured.
Version 2.0 – 2020-04-22
- First public version.